SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Advantage Flea Treatment For Dogs Over 25kg - 6 Pack
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Puppy, Adult, Senior
- Care instructions
- Treat all pets in the household. This product is waterfast, so can be used on pets that like to swim. Apply on a dry coat and do not let your pet get wet for another 48 hours. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- Application Type
- Chewable Tablet
- This Advantage flea treatment is for dogs over 25 kg. It is for the treatment and prevention of fleas on large dogs. It reduces the incidence of flea allergy Dermatitis and controls lice. One application starts to work within 20 minutes of application and lasts for a month. It is convenient and easy to apply.
- The active ingredient imidacloprid works to kill fleas via contact, which means the flea does not have to bite to be affected. It is safe to use on puppies from 8 weeks old. Unweaneds puppies are treated via contact with their mother that has been treated.
- Drontal Chewable Worm Treatment For Dogs Over 35kg 2 PackRegular Price $63.99 Special Price $51.19
- Drontal Worm Treatment For Dogs 20 To 35 Kg 2 PackRegular Price $48.99 Special Price $39.19
- Drontal Worm Treatment For Dogs Under 10kg 2 PackRegular Price $22.99 Special Price $18.39
- Advantage Flea Treatment For Cats & Rabbits Over 4kg - 6 PackRegular Price $82.99 Special Price $66.39