Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Learn more
Black Hawk Chicken & Rice Puppy Food 10kg
- Health and Wellbeing
- Suitable for all small to medium breed puppies. 100% complete and balanced.
- A delicious, lean and versatile protein, packed with amino acids which are essential for building strong bones and muscles. It's also high in vitamin B3 and B6 which aid metabolism and promote vitality.
- Feeding Guide
- Grams Cups Up to 5kg 20 - 70 1/4 -1/2 5-10kg 70 - 110 1/2 - 3/4 10-15kg 110 - 150 3/4 - 1 1/4 15-25kg 150 - 250 1 1/4 - 2 25-35kg 250 - 350 2 - 2 3/4 35kg + Add 100g per 10kg of body weight Add 3/4 per 10kg of body weight 1 Metric cup = approximately 125g Transition to Black Hawk Adult formula from 12 months of age (dependant on breed and size)
- Care Instructions
- Ensure your puppy has access to fresh, clean water at all times. The feeding guides are to be used as a guideline only, please monitor your puppy and adjust portions as necessary to suit their dietary needs. Ensure you transition over to a new diet gradually, around 7 days, gradually increasing the % of new food vs. old each day.
- Food Type
- Life Stage
Highly digestible chicken formula, designed to meet the needs of rapidly growing puppies. Sea kelp for teeth, gums, thyroid gland and brain function. Emu oil for skin, coat and joint health.
Suitable for all small to medium breed puppies. 100% complete and balanced.
- Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols [source of Vitamin E], Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Peas, Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Eggs, Canola Oil, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Brewers Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Kelp, Salt, Choline Chloride, Essential Vitamins & Minerals, Natural Antioxidants, Emu Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Tomato Powder, Carrots, Dried Blueberries, Dandelion Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (min) 30.00% Fat (min) 17.00% Crude Fibre (max) 4.50% Ash (max) 10.00% Calcium [Ca] (max) 2.30% Phosphorous [P] (max) 1.20% Moisture (max) 10.00% ME kcal/Kg 3,860