Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Learn more
Broadline Spot On Solution For Cats 0.8kg - 2.4kg - 1 Pack
- Health and Wellbeing
- Topical application to the base of the neck on or about the same day each month is recommended. Part the fur and apply entire contents in one spot. This product can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age.
- One treatment for fleas, ticks & worms. It is easy to use and can be used on kittens from 8 weeks old.
- Application Type
- Spot On
- BROADLINE Spot-On Solution for Small Cats & Kittens is a gentle monthly spot-on treatment for the broadest spectrum of parasites in a single, easy to use, stress-free topical application. It is for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations, biting lice, roundworms, hookworms, lungworms and tapeworms in cats and kittens weighing less than 2.5 kg (For cats 2.5 kg or over please use BROADLINE for larger cats). BROADLINE is a topical solution containing Fipronil, (S)-methoprene, Eprinomectin and Praziquantel and controls flea bite hypersensitivity by flea control and will kill newly acquired fleas within 8-24 hours.
- Fipronil [kills adult fleas, ticks and lice] (S)-methoprene [inhibits development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae] Praziquantel [kills tapeworms] Eprinomectin [kills roundworms, hookworms, lungworms]
- Dentalife Cat Treat Salmon 51gRegular Price $4.29 Special Price $3.43
- Nexgard Spectra Flea Tick & Worm Chewable Treatment 30.1-60kg - 1 PackRegular Price $28.99 Special Price $23.19
- Nexgard Spectra Flea Tick & Worm Chewable Treatment 15.1-30kg - 1 PackRegular Price $27.99 Special Price $22.39
- Broadline Spot On Solution For Cats 2.5kg - 7.4kg - 1 PackRegular Price $26.99 Special Price $21.59
- Broadline Spot On Solution For Cats 2.5kg - 7.4kg - 3 PackRegular Price $67.99 Special Price $50.99