Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Offer ends Jan 22 | Learn more
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Animates Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne Victoria 3205.
- The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 26th August 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 25th August 2021. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Animates who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Animates, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Animates, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) Click on the link provided in the SMS that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional survey; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) WEB Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter https://surveys.esurveys.com.au/feedbackasap/xxxxxxxx?customer_email= to be directed to the promotional survey; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Animates account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 0800 entry), the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry), or email address (for email entry).
- Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne Victoria 3205 at 11:00am Australian Eastern Standard time on the date specified in the table below.
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|1||12:00:00am (AEST) 26 August 2020||11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 25 February 2021||10 March 2021|
|2||12:00:00am (AEDT) 26 February 2020||11:59:59pm (AEST) on 25 August 2021||10 September 2021|
- The winners of the Prize Draw Periods will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on www.animates.co.nz within 7 days of the draw.
- The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
- The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
- If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for the draws would be on 10 June 2021 and 10 December 2021.
The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. The winner's name will be published on www.animates.co.nz within 7 days of the prize draw.
- This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total value of the prize pool is NZ$2,000.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne Victoria 3205.
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.