Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Learn more
Many people believe that cats and dogs having smelly breath is normal. This isn’t the case, did you know that bad breath can be an indication that your pet may have dental disease?
80% of cats and dogs over three years old have some form of dental disease.*
The good news is, regular dental checks and care can help your pet's dental health and save you money in the long-run.
Top tips to great dental heath
When it comes to dental health, prevention is key. Here are some tips to help keep your pet's teeth healthy.
- Visit your local vet for regular dental check-ups
- Feed a vet prescription dental diet
- Follow a daily homecare dental routine with a pet specific toothbrush and pet specific toothpaste
- Use plaque control gels, rinses and water additives
- Feed dental treats and chews
- Play with dental toys