Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Offer ends Jan 22 | Learn more
Frontline Flea & Tick Spray 250ml
- Cat, Dog
- 250 ml
- Life Stage
- Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior
- Health and Wellbeing
- Spray entire body of animal from 10-20 cm away, ensuring full fur coverage. Follow detailed label instructions applicable to your pet's size. Can be used on kittens and puppies from 2 days old.
- Care instructions
- Daily searching to prevent tick paralysis is necessary in the paralysis tick season. Consult your veterinarian for local information on tick prevalence. This product is flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame. Keep treated animals away from fires and other sources of heat for at least 30 minutes following spraying and until the coat is totally dry. Do not use Frontline Spray if you or your pet have a known hypersensitivity to insecticides or to alcohol.
- Application Type
- FRONTLINE SPRAY is a topical application for the treatment of flea infestations, ticks, and lice and is ideal for use on kittens and puppies from 2 days old. Containing the active ingredient Fipronil, the treatment works to kill 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours and will persist against new flea infestations for at least one month. Ticks and Biting Lice will be killed within 48 hours and will remain effective for up to 2 weeks. FRONTLINE has an excellent safety profile, and has been trusted by kiwis for more than 25 years. Safe for pregnant and nursing dogs.
- Fipronil [kills adult fleas, ticks and lice]