Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90minutes | Learn more
Frontline Plus Flea Treatment For Cats 3 Pack
- Applications are available for cats of all sizes. Frontline is Gentle on kittens. One application lasts for 4 weeks in cats. Frontline is an easy treatment to apply, using your pets sebaceous glands of the skin, it is constantly replenished over their skin & coat. Prolonged efficacy even after bathing, swimming & grooming
- Health and Wellbeing
- Topical application to the base of the neck on or about the same day each month is recommended. Part the fur and apply entire contents in one spot. This product can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age.
- Care Instructions
- Treat all the animals in the household with accurate doses. The product will spread over the coat of your pet within 24 hours. It is recommended not to bath or shampoo your pet during the 48 hours after treatment, thereafter bathing water immersion or exposure to sunlight will not reduce the efficacy of the treatment. Careful handling of product required
- Ftw Application Type
- Spot On
- FRONTLINE PLUS spot-on solution is a topical application for the treatment of flea infestations, alone or in association with ticks and/or biting lice. Monthly treatment is recommended to control and prevent flea infestations. Containing the active ingredient Fipronil, the treatment works to kill 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours and will persist against new flea infestations for at least one month. Ticks will be killed within 48 hours for one month. One treatment is effective against Biting Lice. FRONTLINE PLUS also contains the important addition of (S)-methoprene which acts as an insect growth inhibitor. It prevents the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of the immature stages of growth (eggs, larvae and pupae) for at least one month. FRONTLINE PLUS has an excellent safety profile, and has been trusted by kiwis for more than 25 years. Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and nursing pets.
- Fipronil [kills adult fleas, ticks and lice] (S)-methoprene [inhibits development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae]