Open for Home Delivery and Click and Collect. Expect delivery delay. | READ MORE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Dog Food 12kg
- Life Stage
- Health and Wellbeing
- Your pet's nutritional needs change as they age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- Hills Science Diet Food is the complete choice for your pet. It has optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system, the L-Carnitine converts fat into energy and helps maintain muscle mass. The protein provides the building blocks for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition. As a natural source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate it provides the building blocks of healthy cartilage and easy to digest high quality ingredients ensure optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
- Care instructions
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Breed specific
- Food Type
- Hills Science Diet is enriched with L-Carnitine and natural source Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfate for ideal body composition and joint support. It is made with high quality ingredients which makes it easy to digest.
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.