In Auckland allow an additional 5 business days for delivery. Use our 90 minute zero contact Click & Collect. | MORE COVID-19 INFO HERE
Nexgard Spectra Flea Tick & Worm Treatment 15.1-30kg - 3 Pack
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Puppy, Adult, Senior
- Health and Wellbeing
- Can be given with or without food, on or about the same day each month. This product is safe for all breeds and puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 2 kg.
- Care instructions
- Nexgard Spectra can be given with or without food. A convenient single chew suitable for all dogs in everyday situations. As Nexgard Spectra is an oral treatment, dogs may be handled immediately following administration and there are no restrictions on swimming, bathing and shampooing before or after administration. Safe for all breeds and puppies from 8 weeks of age and 2kg or more.
- Application Type
- Chewable Tablet
- NEXGARD SPECTRA is a delicious, gentle, monthly chew that provides your dog with excellent flea, tick and worm prevention and control. NEXGARD SPECTRA contains afoxalaner and milbemycin to provide complete protection against the most common internal and external parasites of dogs in New Zealand. Like NEXGARD, NEXGARD SPECTRA kills fleas fast, consistently and persistently for the entire duration of the treatment. It also treats ticks, and has the added benefit of protecting against roundworms, hookworms and whipworms. As this is an oral treatment, it is not affected by bathing or swimming. Can be given with or without food. Please choose the correct weight range for your dog.
- Afoxolaner [kills adult fleas fast, before they can lay eggs, and ticks] Milbemycin [kills roundworms, hookworms, whipworms]
- Broadline Spot On Solution For Cats 2.5kg - 7.4kg - 3 PackRegular Price $67.99 Special Price $50.99