SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Nutrience Original Puppy Food 11.5kg
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Health and Wellbeing
- Nutrience Original Puppy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
- Healthy Muscle Development: Growing puppies require more protein in their diet. We always use quality chicken as our first ingredient and do not add by-products or plant glutens, to ensure your puppy builds strong, lean muscles. Healthy Digestive System: Digestive health has a direct link to your pet?s overall well-being. Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your puppy maintain a healthy intestinal tract. Cognitive Development: Flaxseed and salmon oil are natural sources of DHA which play a vital role in the development of your puppy?s brain and nervous system. We guarantee levels in every bag to help support both learning and training. Healthy Skin & Coat: Land (flaxseed) and sea (salmon oil) sourced omega-3 fatty acids, as well as omega-6 fatty acids, provide your puppy a more diverse and balanced ratio of healthy fats to help him develop healthy skin and a shiny coat. Resilient Immune System: We?ve included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas (blueberries, cranberries & carrots along with vitamin C & vitamin E) that work together to support your puppy's developing immune system
- Feeding Guide
- How much food your puppy needs depends on their size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed, and make sure to always have fresh water available. Changing to Nutrience It is always important to gradually transition your puppy from one food to another, even when changing formulas within the same brand. Start with around 25% Nutrience mixed with 75% of their old food on day one. Slowly increase the amount of Nutrience over seven days. Gradually decrease the amount of the old food over the same time. Daily feeding guideline 1kg feed 2/3 cup 5kg feed 2 1/2 cups 10kg feed 3 1/2 cups 20kg feed 4 1/4 cups 30kg feed 5 cups 40kg feed 5 3/4 cups 1 cup = 125g
- Care instructions
- The quantity of food your dog requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have plenty of fresh water available.
- Food Type
Chicken meal (chicken flesh and skin), and brown rice formula. Natural omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for skin and coat. Glucosamine & Chondroitin to help support joints and bones during growth. Flaxseed and salmon oil for DHA to support the nervous system and brain development. Natural antioxidants to help nutritionally support a healthy immune system.
- Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, egg product, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, lecithin, chicory root extract, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, L-Lysine, yeast extract, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate.