Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update | READ MORE
Nutrience Sub Zero Fraser Valley Cat Food 5kg
- The Fraser Valley formula is prepared with fresh, never frozen Canadian sources of poultry, Pacific wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried chicken for a superior flavour that even the finickiest cats will crave.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Nutrience Sub Zero benefits cats of all breeds and life stages.
- Care Instructions
- The quantity of food your cat requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with the recommendations suggested on the bag, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
- Life Stage
- With chicken as the #1 ingredient, Nutrience Original gives adultcats the taste they lovein a complete & balanced, affordable premium diet. Simple, wholesome ingredients. No by-products and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Nutrience Grain Free more closely mimic's acarnivore's ancestral diet. Starting from the same principle asNutrience Originalwithsimple, wholesome ingredients,Grain Free includes fresh, never frozenmeat& fish &removes the grainsfor cats sensitive to gluten, wheat, corn or rice - or for owners who simply wish to feed theirpets a grain-free diet. No by-products, no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, no grains... just great nutrition in every meal.
- Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, salmon, chicken liver, chicken heart, turkey liver, turkey heart, herring, cod, cod liver, whole eggs, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), red lentils, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, natural chicken flavor, sun-cured alfalfa meal, freeze-dried chicken, freeze-dried pumpkin, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried green mussels, freeze-dried cod liver, freeze-dried kelp, salmon oil, herring oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, valerian root.