SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Pedigree Medium Breed Dentastix 28 Pack Dog Treats
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Health Needs
- Life Stage
- Puppy, Adult, Senior
- Health and Wellbeing
- 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 have gum disease caused by plaque around the gum line. This can be reduced by an effective oral care routine.
- Pedigree Dentastix has a unique X shape and, when fed daily, the combination of its special texture and active ingredients is scientifically proven to reduce tartar buildup by 80%
- Care instructions
- This is a chewy treat and in tended as a complementary pet food for dogs between 10 & 25kg. It is not suitable for puppies under 4 months old. Medium Dogs: Feed 1 stick per day. Always provide fresh, clean water for your pet.
- Treat Type
- It’s a sad fact that 4 out of 5 dogs have gum disease. This can often lead to painful and expensive treatment. PEDIGREE DentaStix Dog Treats Daily Oral Care Medium Dog 28 Sticks reduce tartar build-up by up to 80% when fed daily through a combination of special texture and active ingredients. PEDIGREE DentaStix chews have a unique X-shape and active ingredients, when fed daily, their special texture is scientifically proven to help reduce the build-up of tartar by up to 80%. •For Medium Dogs (10-25kg) •No added artificial colours or flavours •Reduces tartar build up •Cleans hard to reach teeth •Supports gum health
- Cereals, Derivatives of vegetable oils, Meat & animal derivatives (derived from chicken and/or pork), Minerals, Vegetable protein extracts, Oils & fats, Flavours.
- Eukanuba Adult Dog Food 15kg$150.99