Auckland Delivery delays + COVID Tracer App | READ LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE
Pedigree Real Beef & Vegies Dog Food 20kg
- The perfect balance of great tasting, protein-rich real meat, fat and carbohydrate for dogs.
- Health and Wellbeing
- ORAL CARE - Crunchy Pieces â€œ Kibble provides gentle abrasion against the tooth surface helping to promote good oral health. DIGESTION - Dietary Fibre â€œ Made with whole grains and added beet pulp to help regulate movement through the gastrointestinal tract and promote a healthy digestive system. SKIN & COAT - Omega 6 & Zinc â€œ Enhanced levels of Omega 6 fatty acids and Zinc to help maintain a healthy skin and coat, helping shield your dog from the harsh IMMUNE SUPPORT - Vitamin E - Enriched with Vitamin E, an antioxidant, to help support the immune system of your working dog.
- Dog Size
- Life Stage
- Care Instructions
- Here's a simple guide to meeting your dog's daily nutritional needs. Individual needs may vary depending on the age, breed, activity level or environmental factors.Research shows that feeding your dog a mix of both wet and dry products has a broad range of health benefits. When feeding both, simply halve the recommended quantities of each product. When changing your dog's diet, we recommend you introduce PEDIGREEÂ® Dry gradually over a week to allow your dog time to adjust to their new diet.
- Special Needs
- General Maintenance
- Omega 3 and 6 A special blend of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids combined with select minerals, to give your dog healthy skin and a shiny coat. Omega 3 DHA Enriched with omage 3DHA which is integral to the maintenance of the brain and eyes. Calcium Crunchy dry kibble and a balanced level of calcium and phospherous for healthy teeth and gums, and strong bones. Antioxidants Specially formulated with a unique blend of antioxidants including vitamin E and C, which help to promote a healthy immune system. Prebiotics Prebiotics work in harmony with your dogs defences to produce friendly bacteria, which helps ensure a healthy, balanced digestive system.
- Cereals &/or cereal by-products, meat & meat by-products (poultry, beef &/or lamb), poultry palatant, beet pulp, iodised salt, minerals (iron, zinc, copper, potassium and selenium), sunflower oil, vitamins (A, D3, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12 and choline), amino acid, antioxidants