Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Offer ends Jan 22 | Learn more
Regular water testing ensures a healthy environment for your fish and is an important part of setting up your new or existing aquarium. By testing the water weekly, you’ll discover any potential issues early in time to fix it and check all water parameters are at a safe level for your fish to thrive.
No need to make an appointment. All you need to do is bring a water sample of at least 100ml of aquarium water in a clean glass jar or other container and bring it in to your local Animates store for a free water test.
It’s preferable that you get this water from the mid to bottom of the aquarium using the gravel siphon, as we will get a better idea of quality this way.
We will give you feedback on:
After 10-15 minutes, we’ll provide you with details of the results to identify any areas of concern. We have a wide range of water treatment products available, so our instore fish experts can provide advice and product recommendations to improve your tank water quality.
We recommend regularly testing your aquarium water at home too. By constantly testing the water with a test kit, you ensure the water parameters are within safe levels and quickly act if they are not – to help keep your fish happy and healthy.
- Api Master Test Kit For Fresh WaterRegular Price $83.99 Special Price $67.19
- Api 5 In 1 Aquarium Test StripsRegular Price $46.99 Special Price $37.59
- Api Ammonia Test KitRegular Price $43.99 Special Price $35.19
- Api Gh And Kh Test Kit - FreshwaterRegular Price $36.99 Special Price $29.59
- Api Nitrate Test Kit (90 Tests)Regular Price $39.99 Special Price $31.99