SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Petsafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Pet Feeder
0 Reviews Leave a review
The Healthy Pet Simply Feed™ holds 24 cups (5,678 ml) of dry or semi-moist food and dispenses it by using a unique, conveyor system. You can schedule up to 12 meals daily from 1/8 cup (30 ml) to 4 cups (948 ml) per meal, depending on your dog's or cat’s needs.
The feeder portions the meals for you so you can easily manage your pet’s weight to keep them healthy. The Slow Feed feature is great for pets that are fast eaters. With this feature, the feeder will slowly dispense meals larger than 1/8 cup (30 ml) over 15 minutes. Simply press the Feed Now button on the feeder, to dispense a meal earlier than scheduled.
The Healthy Pet Simply Feed™ has a pet-proof design to keep prying paws from sneaking food. The feeder is easy to dissemble when it is ready to be cleaned - simply place the feeder and stainless-steel bowl in the top rack of your dishwasher and hand wash the conveyor system. Trust PetSafe® to help to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Schedule Your Pet’s Meals - Conveniently schedule up to 12 meals per day for your cat or dog
- Flexible Portions - Schedule 1/8 cup (30 ml) to 4 cups (948 ml) per meal depending on your pet’s unique needs
- Works With Most Kibble - Feeder works with dry and semi-moist pet kibble that is up to 3/4 in. (2 cm) in diameter
- Slow Feed Option - For pets who tend to eat too quickly, schedule meals larger than 1/8 cup (30 ml) to slowly dispense over 15 minutes
- Pet-Proof - The feeder is designed to keep prying paws from sneaking food before scheduled mealtimes
- Easy to Clean - Place the BPA-free plastic feeder parts and stainless-steel bowl in the top rack of the dishwasher for easy cleaning; hand wash the conveyor system separately
- Battery Operated - Feeder requires 4 D-cell alkaline batteries (not included); Feeder can also operate with a power adaptor (adaptor sold separately)
- Pet Size - Feeder is best for cats and small- to medium-sized dogs