SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Profender All Wormer For Cats 5.1kg To 8kg - 2 Pack
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Kitten, Adult, Senior
- Easy worming starts here Pre-measured tubes make application of Profender quick, simple and stress-free. Profender is applied to the skin at the back of your ' neck. With no need for tablets, Profender will take the stress out of worming for you and your cat.
- Care instructions
- Profender is tough on worms, but gentle on your pet. Profender can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age weighing more than 0.5kg and it is safe to use on pregnant and lactating queens. For animal treatment only. Keep out of reach of children
- Application Type
- Spot On
Profender combines powerful, broad-spectrum control of intestinal worms with the ease and convenience of spot-on treatment. No more struggling cats. And above all, no more worms.
Profender protects your cat from hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms in one easy treatment. With powerful, broad spectrum control of intestinal worms, Profender is the world's first spot-on intestinal wormer for cats. It contains two active ingredients - emodepside and praziquantel - which are quickly absorbed through the skin to give effective control of all gastrointestinal worms.
How does Profender work?
Profender contains new technology specially formulated for your cat. Once applied to your cat's skin it rapidly enters the bloodstream and travels to the intestines where the two active ingredients kill worms on contact.
When do I use Profender?
Profender is extremely effective at killing worms that are present in the intestine at the time of treatment. However, it does not act like a vaccine to protect against future infection. That's why regular treatment is essential to maintain your cat's health. Cats can be reinfected from the environment and contact with other pets. Adult cats: Treat with Profender every 3 months Kittens: Treat with Profender at 8, and 12 weeks of age and thereafter every 3 months. Pregnant cats: Treat with Profender at mating, before birth of the kittens and then every 3 months. Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643
- Active Constituents: 24.4g/L Emodepside, 85.8g/L Praziquantel
- Frontline Plus Flea Treatment For Cats 6 PackRegular Price $54.99 Special Price $43.99
- Advantage Flea Treatment For Cats & Rabbits Over 4kg - 6 PackRegular Price $82.99 Special Price $66.39
- Bravecto Plus Spot On Flea Treatment For Cats 2.8-6.25kg - Blue 1 PackRegular Price $74.99 Special Price $59.99
- Profender All Wormer For Cats 2.5kg To 5kg - 2 PackRegular Price $42.99 Special Price $34.39
- Frontline Plus Flea Treatment For Cats 3 PackRegular Price $29.99 Special Price $23.99