Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult Dog Food 12kgs
- IDEAL WEIGHT The Labrador Retriever is known for his tendency to gain weight. This formula helps maintain the Labrador Retriever's ideal weight thanks to an adapted calorie content. JOINT & BONE SUPPORT Enriched with specific targeted nutrients to help maintain and support healthy joints and bones. HEALTHY SKIN & COAT Enriched with EPA & DHA and borage oil to help support healthy skin and coat vitality. EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE The kibble's texture and formula are adapted to the Labrador Retriever dog, and its exclusive shape helps reduce the rate of food intake.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Complete feed for adult and mature Labradors - Over 15 months old
- Dog Size
- Life Stage
- This product is covered by our palatability guarantee
- Care Instructions
- Your dog's nutritional needs change over time, feed your dog accordingly and always remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- Nutrition Type
- Special Needs
- General Maintenance
Royal Canin Premium Breed Specific dog food helps maintain ideal body weight and healthy bones and joints.
- COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat, maize, maize gluten, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 77 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 185 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.23 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 13% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 3.8% - EPA and DHA fatty acids: 4 g/kg. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.