SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Royal Canin Medium Puppy Food Pouch 140g
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Health and Wellbeing
- Suitable for puppies up to 12 months old with a projected adult weight 11-25kg
- Short Growth - High Energy Content
Immune System Support
- Feeding Guide
- Age: 2m, Sachets: 12kg: 4+1/2, 18kg: 6, 25kg: 7 or 1 Sachet + Croquettes (Royal Canin Medium Puppy): 12kg: 129g, 18kg: 181g, 25kg: 208g.
Age: 5m, Sachets: 12kg: 6, 18kg: 8, 25kg: 10 or 1 Sachet + Croquettes (Royal Canin Medium Puppy): 12kg: 174g, 18kg: 249g, 25kg: 311g.
Age: 8m, Sachets: 12kg: 5, 18kg: 7, 25kg: 9+1/2 or 1 Sachet + Croquettes (Royal Canin Medium Puppy): 12kg: 134g, 18kg: 211, 25kg: 294g.
Age: 10m, Sachets: 12kg: 4+1/2, 18kg: 6, 25kg: 7+1/2 or 1 Sachet + Croquettes (Royal Canin Medium Puppy): 12kg: 115g, 18kg: 169g, 25kg: 228g.
Age: 12m, Sachets: 18kg: 5+1/2, 25kg: 7+1/2 or 1 Sachet + Croquettes (Royal Canin Medium Puppy): 18kg: 166g, 25kg: 224g. Metabolizable energy: 958kcal/kg.
- Care instructions
- Always have water available Recommended daily feeding guidelines split over 2 meals
- Food Type
- Wet Food Type
Royal Canin Medium Puppy wet dog food pouches make it easier than ever to feed your medium puppy wet food. This formula comes in a convenient easy-to-open pouch in a chunks in gravy texture your dog will love. Not only that, this complete and balanced puppy food gives your lovable pup a healthy start with the right nutrition. A complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E, supports their developing immune system. Highly digestible proteins promote digestive health and optimal stool quality, and support your puppy's high energy needs. Serve alone as a complete and balanced meal or as a dog food topper mixed with Royal Canin Medium Puppy dry food for a meal that’s sure to please.
- Composition: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Oils and Fats, Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Yeasts, Various Sugars. Additives (per kg): Vitamin D3: 100 IU, E1 (Iron): 6 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.35 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.9 mg, E6 (Zinc): 19 mg.