Zero Contact Click & Collect available in 90 minutes at Auckland Stores | Read more for COVID-19 update
Royal Canin Shih Tzu Adult Dog Food 1.5kg
- HEALTHY SKIN & BEAUTIFUL COAT Helps support the skin's Å“barrierÂ role (patented complex) and reduce the risk of skin issues (EPA & DHA). Reveals the beauty of the coat, thanks particularly to borage oil and biotin. DENTAL HEALTH The kibble's shape and texture are designed to encourage the dog to chew, which helps limit dental plaque deposits. Contains sodium polyphosphate. STOOL & ODOUR REDUCTION Helps reduce the volume and odour of the stools. SPECIAL BRACHYCEPHALIC JAW A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for your Shih Tzu to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Complete dog feed for adult and mature Shih Tzus - Over 10 months old
- Shih Tzu
- Dog Size
- Life Stage
- Care Instructions
- Your dog's nutritional needs change over time, feed your dog accordingly and always remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- Special Needs
- General Maintenance
- Royal Canin Premium Breed Specific dog food helps maintain ideal body weight and healthy bones and joints.
- COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 53 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 69 mg, E6 (Zinc): 206 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.12 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 24% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 5.6% - Crude fibres: 3% - *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.