Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Learn more
Topflite Lucky Duck Food 1kg
There are many reasons why you shouldn’t feed bread to ducks. Feeding bread alone causes severe malnutrition and illness in ducks, and it’s also responsible for destroying duck habitats. Say boo to the bread! Ducks eat a specific and naturally diverse diet of plants, seeds and insect protein. Developed alongside an avian nutrition expert, Lucky Duck was made to provide a wholesome alternative to bread. This feed works best as a maintenance diet for both wild ducks and backyard ducks.
- Oats, Barley, Sorghum, Kibbled Maize, Duck Pellets (soya bean meal, peas, broll, vegetable oil).
Reviews Not reviewed yet
- Topflite Dried Mealworms 125gRegular Price $19.99 Special Price $15.99
- Topflite Timothy Hay 1.5kgRegular Price $23.99 Special Price $19.19
- Greenies Original Smart Treat 10 Pack Petite Dog Treats 170gRegular Price $15.94 Special Price $12.75
- Animates Mini Hay Bale - Approximately 55lRegular Price $34.99 Special Price $27.99