Labour Day opening hours | VIEW NOW
Topflite Lucky Duck Food 1kg
There are many reasons why you shouldn’t feed bread to ducks. Feeding bread alone causes severe malnutrition and illness in ducks, and it’s also responsible for destroying duck habitats. Say boo to the bread! Ducks eat a specific and naturally diverse diet of plants, seeds and insect protein. Developed alongside an avian nutrition expert, Lucky Duck was made to provide a wholesome alternative to bread. This feed works best as a maintenance diet for both wild ducks and backyard ducks.
- Oats, Barley, Sorghum, Kibbled Maize, Duck Pellets (soya bean meal, peas, broll, vegetable oil).
Reviews Not reviewed yet
- Topflite Wild Bird Nutty Peanut Energy CakeRegular Price $7.49 Special Price $5.99
- Trixie Himalayan Salt Lick For Small PetsRegular Price $5.87 Special Price $4.70
- Topflite Poultry Scratch & Lay 20kgRegular Price $39.99 Special Price $31.99
- Animates Mini Hay Bale - Approximately 55lRegular Price $32.99 Special Price $26.39
- Topflite Wild Bird Mix Coarse 2kgRegular Price $18.99 Special Price $15.19