SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
What makes a career with Vetcare different?
Our vision is to have the most vet and vet team friendly practices that deliver the highest standards of patient care. To do this we need to have the best people on our team. That's where you come in, we would be delighted to hear from you if you are interested in a career with our vet-led Vetcare team. Here's a bit about us and how we can support you to take that next step forward in your career.
We go above and beyond to invest in you and your career at Vetcare.
- A wellbeing allowance to help you take care of you.
- A more than generous annual CPD budget.
- Access to $10,000 scholarships to further your knowledge and jump into the next stage of your career through post-graduate study, or a MANZCVS membership.
- Encouragement and support to attend workshops, conferences, and webinars so you can get to where you dream.
- If you are interested in pursuing a special interest or further qualification, we're right here behind you to help make it happen.
We put our people first, you won’t find any corporate KPIs or targets here.
- We value your knowledge and trust that you know the best way to care for your patients, we won’t tell you how to do your job.
- You will have freedom to prescribe and treat as you know best without being limited by agreements about how you look after your patients.
- You will be able to focus your time on what you love and do best: providing gold standard care to your patients.
We are really privileged to have incredibly skilled, knowledgeable, passionate and happy professionals in our veterinary team. Both our clinic and support team are made up of experienced veterinary professionals, let's meet some of the team!
Your support team are experienced veterinary professionals who know what good support looks like and understand the highs and lows of clinical practice. We have Regional Clinical Directors that are exceptional vets on the ground to help, we have Area Managers that are qualified Nurses, and our support team is made up of Practice Managers and Nurses. Even our General Manager is an experienced small animal vet. We get it.
We can offer flexibility to build a role that suits you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking for full time, part time or casual/locum work, we can make it work. We have clinics in a number of locations across New Zealand and are happy to discuss options for relocation or Visa support with you.
The culture of our clinics is one of authenticity, caring and togetherness. We have fun, we care for each other, and we value individuality.
Our clinics are well-equipped, and if you have an equipment wish list, we make it happen.
Come experience the difference being led by veterinary professionals. We have 18 clinics across New Zealand. If you need support on a difficult case, or a second opinion, a wealth of expertise is just a call away to our Regional Clinical Directors, or your colleague down the road. Even if you are sole charge, you are never on your own.