Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Learn more
Advantage Flea Treatment For Dogs 4-10kg - 4 Pack
- Care Instructions
- Treat all pets in the household. This product is waterfast, so can be used on pets that like to swim. Apply on a dry coat and do not let your pet get wet for another 48 hours. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- Application Type
- Spot On
- Advantage Flea Treatment for dogs between 4-10 kg is for the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp) on medium dogs. Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of Advantage treated pets. It reduces the incidence of flea allergy Dermatitis and controls lice (Trichodectes canis, Linognathus setosus). One application lasts for a month. It is convenient and easy to apply.
- The active ingredient imidacloprid works to kill fleas via contact, which means the flea does not have to bite to be affected. It is safe to use on puppies from 7 weeks old. Unweaneds puppies are treated via contact with their mother that has been treated.
Reviews Not reviewed yet
- Advantage Flea Treatment For Dogs 10-25kg - 4 PackRegular Price $66.99 Special Price $53.59
- Drontal Chewable Worm Treatment For Dogs 2 PackRegular Price $25.99 Special Price $20.79
- Drontal Worm Treatment For Dogs Under 10kg 2 PackRegular Price $21.99 Special Price $17.59
- Advantage Flea Treatment For Cats & Rabbits Over 4kg - 4 PackRegular Price $59.99 Special Price $47.99