Open for Home Delivery and Click and Collect. Expect delivery delay. | READ MORE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Puppy training is an important part of pet parenting. Attending an Animates Vetcare Puppy Preschool, facilitated by specialists trainers will help your dog become a well-adjusted member of your family.
Puppy training is an important part of pet parenting. Attending an Animates Vetcare Puppy Preschool, facilitated by qualified vetenary nurses, will help your dog become a well-adjusted member of your family.
The course consists of 3-4 evening classes over consecutive weeks and are approximately 1 to 2 hours long. The cost of this course may vary from location to location. Please give your local clinic a call (See locations below) to book a space.
- Gives insight into your puppy's mind and behaviour.
- Training advice and practice sessions.
- Your puppy will learn socialisation skills and how to interact with other dogs and people in a safe, controlled environment.
Ideal for all new or previous dog owners with a young puppy. PLUS receive a certificate on completion.
Where is my closest Puppy Preschool?
Classes are held in various Animates Vetcare clinics nationwide, see below to find your nearest Puppy Preschool course provider.
When is the next Puppy Preschool course being held?
Find out when your next course is by calling your local Puppy Preschool course provider.
- Your puppy is aged 8-16 weeks at the commencement of the course.
- Your puppy has had at least one vaccination seven days prior to their first class.
- Your puppy is healthy.
- Your puppy is up to date with their worming and flea treatment.
Contact your local Animates Vetcare clinic to register now - places are limited!