Puppy Preschool classes are running with a few changes in our Auckland stores, please see below.
As puppies are energetic and excitable it can be hard to maintain physical distancing, therefore we will be asking puppy owners to wear masks for the duration of the class. We will have masks available for those that do not have one. Please contact your local clinic or store to enquire.
Puppy training is an important part of pet parenting. Attending an Animates Puppy Preschool, facilitated by specialist trainers will help your dog become a well-adjusted member of your family.
The course consists of 3-4 evening classes over consecutive weeks and costs $125.* Classes are approximately 1 to 2 hours long.
- Gives insight into your puppy's mind and behaviour.
- Training advice and practice sessions.
- Your puppy will learn socialisation skills and how to interact with other dogs and people in a safe, controlled environment.
Ideal for all new or previous dog owners with a young puppy. PLUS receive a certificate on completion.
Where is my closest Puppy Preschool?
Classes are held in various Animates stores and Animates Vetcare clinics nationwide, see below to find your nearest Puppy Preschool course provider.
When is the next Puppy Preschool course being held?
Find out when your next course is by calling your local Puppy Preschool course provider.
- Your puppy is aged 8-16 weeks at the commencement of the course.
- Your puppy has had at least one vaccination seven days prior to their first class.
- Your puppy is healthy.
- Your puppy is up to date with their worming and flea treatment.
Contact your local Animates store or Animates Vetcare clinic to register now - places are limited!