We’re sorry, but due to the change to Alert Level 3, our grooming salons in Auckland below will be closed from 12pm on Wednesday 12 August and all bookings from Wednesday 12th to Saturday 15th will be cancelled. The great news is you can still for future appointments online through the online booking system.
Grooming salons in Auckland will be closed from 12pm on Wednesday 12 August and all bookings from Wednesday 12th to Saturday 15th will be cancelled. This includes:
- St Lukes
- Richmond Road
- New Lynn
- Glen Innes
- Lunn Ave
- Sylvia Park
Grooming salons outside of Auckland will remain open and operating with a contactless drop off and pick up process detailed below, however we ask that if you choose to shop with us, you adhere to physical distancing guidelines and be a responsible kiwi and sign in on arrival with the contact tracing app.
Contactless Grooming pick up and drop off
- Call the salon on arrival.
- Wait in your car with your dog on their lead.
- The Groomer will meet you with a temporary lead and take dog for their groom.
- The Groomer will call you when your dog is ready to be picked up.
- Call the Salon on arrival.
- The Groomer will detail the groom over the phone and take manual payment.
- The Groomer will bring dog to your car.
- Replace the temporary lead for your own personal lead and collar.
We want to provide the best care for your pet and in order to do that we need to ensure we have a fit and healthy team. If you are feeling unwell and are experiencing symptoms such as a fever or cough, we would encourage you to ask the assistance of a friend or family member to bring in your pet, or alternatively we ask that you make an appointment for a time where you are no longer symptomatic.