Advocate Flea Treatment For Dogs 10-25kg - 3 Pack
- Ftw Application Type
- Spot On
- Care Instructions
- For Dogs Up to 25kg. With the dog in a standing position, part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Wherever possible apply to undamaged skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin. For Dogs more than 25kg. For easy application the dog should be standing. The entire contents of the pipette should be applied evenly as 3 or 4 spots along the top of the back, from between the shoulders to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the coat until the skin is visible. Wherever possible apply to undamaged skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze the pipette to expel a portion of its contents directly onto the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot, as that could cause some of the product to run down the animalÂ´s side.
- Protect your pet - inside and out. Advocate, a patented combination of Imidacloprid (from Advantage) and Moxidectin, is a break-through in the treatment of parasites in dogs. Advocate treats and protects against the major parasites of your pet, inside and out
- Imidacloprid spreads rapidly over your pet, killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, Imidacloprid controls flea larvae in the pet's environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Reviews Not reviewed yet
- Advocate Flea Treatment For Dogs 4-10kg - 3 PackRegular Price $65.99 Special Price $52.79
- Advocate Flea Treatment For Cats Over 4kg, 6 PackRegular Price $100.99 Special Price $80.79
- Advocate Flea Treatment For Cats Under 4kg - 3 PackRegular Price $53.99 Special Price $43.19
- Advocate Flea Treatment For Cats Over 4kg - 3 PackRegular Price $60.99 Special Price $48.79