SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Aristopet All Wormer For Large Dogs 2 Pack
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Puppy, Adult, Senior
- Health and Wellbeing
- Treatment: Roundworm & Hookworm: Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks - thereafter every 3 months. Whipworm: Treat every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age. Hydatid Tapeworm: Dogs should not be fed, or allowed to feed on, offal from any species. Dogs in hydatid areas should be treated every 6 weeks. Other tapeworm: Treat every 3 months. Pregnant bitches: Treat at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months. If worm problem persists, consult a veterinarian. Tablets are quarter scored to allow for flexible dosing in multi-pet households. It is essential to weigh your dog correctly to avoid underdosing.
- Application Type
Treats and controls all 11 gastrointestinal worms, including different species of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, tapeworm, plus hydatid tapeworm.
Easy to administer, a single dose protects adult dogs for up to 3 months (6 weeks for hydatid tapeworm).
- Ingredients: 1084mg Oxantel Embonate 286mg Pyrantel Embonate 100mg Praziquantel Dosage: 1 tab/20kg bodyweight (15-20kg=1tab, 21-40kg=2 tabs)
- Bravecto Chewable Tablet Flea Treatment For Large Dogs 20 To 40kg - 1 PackRegular Price $74.99 Special Price $59.99
- Frontline Plus Flea Treatment For Dogs 20-40kg 3 PackRegular Price $49.99 Special Price $39.99
- Nexgard Spectra Flea Tick & Worm Chewable Treatment 30.1-60kg - 3 PackRegular Price $79.99 Special Price $63.99
- Frontline Plus Flea Treatment For Cats 3 PackRegular Price $29.99 Special Price $23.99
- Aristopet All Wormer For Dogs & Puppies 4 PackRegular Price $29.99 Special Price $23.99