SOME STORES HAVE REDUCED HOURS | READ HERE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Hill's Science Diet Kitten Food 10kg
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Health and Wellbeing
- Your pet's nutritional needs change as they age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten food offers many benefits, a healthy immune system, it supports healthy brain & eye development, promotes healthy development of vital organs, supports gentle healthy digestion & supports ideal body weight. And it tastes great!
- Care instructions
- Based on size & weight, please see packaging for specific details. Always have fresh water available and remember your pets nutritional needs change as they age, so check with your vet at every checkup.
- Breed specific
- Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only and should be adjusted to maintain proper weight. When feeding this food for the first time, mix increasing amounts of the pets new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Food Type
- Because Hill's Science Diet is enriched with natural DHA from high quality fish oil and made with high quality ingredients, it provides an ideal combination of nutrients, clinically proven antioxidants and vital fatty acids to give your kitten the best start in life.
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.