Free delivery over $79 | Click & Collect in 90 minutes | Learn more
Hill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Senior Dog Food 12kg
0 Reviews Leave a review
- Life Stage
- Health and Wellbeing
- Your pet's nutritional needs change as they age. Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- Hills Science Diet Food is the complete choice for your pet. It has optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system, the L-Carnitine converts fat into energy and helps maintain muscle mass. The protein provides the building blocks for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition. As a natural source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate it provides the building blocks of healthy cartilage and easy to digest high quality ingredients ensure optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
- Care instructions
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Breed specific
- Food Type
- Hills Science Diet is enriched with L-Carnitine and natural source Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfate for ideal body composition and joint support. It is made with high quality ingredients which makes it easy to digest.
- Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Pork Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.