Auckland Delivery delays + COVID Tracer App | READ LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE
Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Food 12kg
- DIGESTIVE PERFORMANCE An exclusive combination of nutrients which helps support digestive health (L.I.P. proteins) and promote a balance in the intestinal flora (FOS, MOS), thus contributing to good stool quality. Takes into account the German Shepherd puppy's digestive sensitivity. EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE The kibble's shape, size, texture and formula are adapted to the German Shepherd puppy. NATURAL DEFENCES This formula helps support the German Shepherd puppy's natural defences. BONE & JOINT HEALTH GERMAN SHEPHERD JUNIOR contributes to supporting the German Shepherd puppy's bones and joints thanks to adapted calcium and phosphorus content. This exclusive formula also helps maintain ideal weight
- Health and Wellbeing
- Complete feed for dogs - Specially for German Shepherd puppies - Up to 15 months old
- German Shepherd
- Dog Size
- Life Stage
- Care Instructions
- Your dog's nutritional needs change over time, feed your dog accordingly and always remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- Special Needs
- General Maintenance
- Royal Canin Premium Breed Specific dog food helps maintain ideal body weight and healthy bones and joints.
- COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 207 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 2.8% -