Auckland Delivery delays + COVID Tracer App | READ LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE
Royal Canin Maxi Adult 5+ Dog Food 15kg
- VITALITY SUPPORT Adapted content of nutrients to help maintain vitality in large breed dogs facing the first signs of ageing. Contains an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals. BONE & JOINT SUPPORT Helps support large breed dogs 'bones and joints placed under stress. DIGESTIVE TOLERANCE Helps promote optimal digestibility thanks to an exclusive formula including very high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre. DENTAL HEALTH Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Complete feed for adult dogs For large breed dogs (from 26 to 44 kg) over 5 years old
- Dog Size
- Life Stage
- Care Instructions
- Your dog's nutritional needs change over time, feed your dog accordingly and always remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- Special Needs
- General Maintenance
- Royal Canin Adult senior Dog Food provides a complete dog feed for high palatability, digestibility, bone and joint support and healthy skin and coat.
- COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, wheat, maize flour, wheat flour, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, maize, vegetable fibres, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22400 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 178 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 17% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 2.5%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.