WE'RE OPEN FOR HOME DELIVERY AND ZERO CONTACT CLICK & COLLECT | READ MORE FOR COVID-19 UPDATE
Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer Adult Dog Food 3kg
- Life Stage
- Health and Wellbeing
- Complete feed for dogs - Specially for adult and mature Miniature Schnauzers - Over 10 months old
- URINARY TRACT HEALTH The Miniature Schnauzer is particularly prone to developing uroliths. MINIATURE SCHNAUZER ADULT helps maintain a healthy urinary system. Also encourage your dog to drink in order to promote urine dilution. INTENSE COAT COLOUR This formula contains optimal levels of specific amino acids to help maintain the coat's natural colour. IDEAL WEIGHT This formula helps maintain the Miniature Schnauzer's ideal weight. EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE: DENTAL HEALTH This formula helps reduce tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Care instructions
- Your dog's nutritional needs change over time, feed your dog accordingly and always remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- Breed specific
- Miniature Schnauzer
- Food Type
- Royal Canin Premium Breed Specific dog food helps maintain ideal body weight and healthy bones and joints.
- COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 31500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2(Iodine):5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8(Selenium): 0.09 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate:3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 12% - Crude ash: 8% - Crude fibres: 2%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.